Klub 55 serves as a focal point for those aged 55 and over. You don’t have to live in Kohler to participate. We provide opportunities for fun, recreation, and socialization in order to encourage physical, mental, spirtual and social well being.
Happenings in Klub 55:
- Lunch on Fridays, 11:30 a.m. at Kohler Village Hall.
- Wednesdays join us at the Tennis Courts for Pickle Ball, 7 p.m.
- Exercise Classes at Kohler Village Hall
- Mondays – Chinese Yoga 10:30 a.m.
- Wednesdays – Chair Yoga 8:15 a.m.
- Walkers Club meets Tuesdays & Thursdays at the School Track 8am (inclemenet weather Village Gym 7:30 a.m.
Click here for more information.