Construction will begin Monday, August 14th on Highway PP (Lower Road) in Kohler. Sheboygan County will be milling and overlaying the pavement from Highland Drive west to Sheboygan Falls. The road will remain open, but will be reduced to one lane. Valley Road and Ridgeway access to Highway PP will be closed. The entrance to Lost Woods Park on Valley Road will be open for access to the park.
The Kohler Pool is open for the Summer. Open swim is available daily from 1:30-7:00 pm. Fee: residents are free; non-resident accompanied by a resident $2; non-resident without a resident $5. Season passes are available for purchase: summer family pass $60, individual pass $30; monthly family pass $20, individual pass $10.
Sign up to receive Village e-news, including changes in garbage collection, snow emergencies, etc.
Klub 55 serves as a focal point for those aged 55 and over. You don’t have to live in Kohler to participate. We provide opportunities for fun, recreation, and socialization in order to encourage physical, mental, spirtual and social well being.
Happenings in Klub 55:
- Lunch on Fridays, 11:30 a.m. at Kohler Village Hall.
- Wednesdays join us at the Tennis Courts for Pickle Ball, 7 p.m.
- Exercise Classes at Kohler Village Hall
- Mondays – Chinese Yoga 10:30 a.m.
- Wednesdays – Chair Yoga 8:15 a.m.
- Walkers Club meets Tuesdays & Thursdays at the School Track 8am (inclemenet weather Village Gym 7:30 a.m.
Click here for more information.