Klub 55 will be having lunch Friday, April 28th, at 11:30 a.m. at Kohler Village Hall. Village Clerk-treasurer Laurie Lindow will be cooking homemade Chicken Booyah, this is a heavy chicken soup. There will also be Belgian Tripp, crackers, bread and dessert. Contact Village Hall by Wednesday if you plan to attend, 920-459-3873.
Mulch is available for Village residents. Cost is $10 per yard plus tax, delivered. Call 459-3873 to place an order. Deliveries are Fridays only.
Brush pickup (tree branches) will begin Tuesday, March 28. Brush must be neatly piled in four-foot lengths. The maximum diameter is six-inches. No brush with thorns will be picked up. Thorny material must be cut up and put in the cart with the green lid. Brush not complying will be tagged and not picked up.
The Kohler Volunteer Fire Department will have its annual Brat Fry on Sunday, May 7th. Come to the Fire Station, 289 Highland Drive from 11:00 am to 6:00 pm for brats, burgers, chicken sandwiches, side dishes and baked goods. Carry outs are available.
Sign up to receive Village e-news, including changes in garbage collection, snow emergencies, etc.
Yard waste pickup (cart with green cover) will begin on Tuesday, March 28th in the Village. On April 4, 11, 18 and 25 residents may put out as much yard waste as they want, provided it is in solid containers. Starting May 2, only yard waste in the cart with the green lid will be picked up. No plastic bags are allowed in the yard waste carts or solid containers. Dates with unlimited pickup are subject to change depending on weather.
Klub 55 serves as a focal point for those aged 55 and over. You don’t have to live in Kohler to participate. We provide opportunities for fun, recreation, and socialization in order to encourage physical, mental, spirtual and social well being.
Happenings in Klub 55:
- Lunch on Fridays, 11:30 a.m. at Kohler Village Hall.
- Wednesdays join us at the Village Gym for Pickle Ball, 7 p.m.
- Exercise Classes at Kohler Village Hall
- Mondays – Zumba Gold 10:30 a.m.
- Tuesdays – Chinese Yoga 7:30 a.m.
- Wednesdays – Chair Yoga 8:15 a.m.
- Fridays, Aerobics 9:30 a.m.
- Walkers Club meets Tuesdays & Thursdays at the Village Gym, 7:30 a.m.
- Pizza Party with Frank Marzano on May 16th
- Brat Fry June 30th
- Tyme Traveling Bus Trip June 28th
- German Heritage & Beer Tour August 16th
Click here for more information.