Klub 55 serves as a focal point for those aged 55 and over. You don’t have to live in Kohler to participate. We provide opportunities for fun, recreation, and socialization in order to encourage physical, mental, spirtual and social well being.
Happenings in Klub 55:
- Lunch on Fridays, 11:30 a.m. at Kohler Village Hall.
- Wednesdays join us at the Kohler School Gym for Pickle Ball, 7 p.m.
- Exercise Classes at Kohler Village Hall
- Mondays – Chinese Yoga 10:30 a.m.
- Wednesdays – Chair Yoga 8:15 a.m.
- Fridays – Body Basics 10:30 a.m.
- Walkers Club meets Tuesdays & Thursdays at the School Track 8am (inclemenet weather Village Gym 7:30 a.m.
- Brat Fry June 30th
- German Heritage & Beer Tour August 16th
Click here for more information.