Klub 55 serves as a focal point for those aged 55 and over. You don’t have to live in Kohler to participate. We provide opportunities for fun, recreation, and socialization in order to encourage physical, mental, spirtual and social well being.
Happenings in Klub 55:
- Lunch on Fridays, 11:30 a.m. at Kohler Village Hall.
- Wednesdays join us at the Village Gym for Pickle Ball, 7 p.m.
- Exercise Classes at Kohler Village Hall
- Mondays – Zumba Gold 10:30 a.m.
- Tuesdays – Chinese Yoga 7:30 a.m.
- Wednesdays – Chair Yoga 8:15 a.m.
- Fridays, Aerobics 9:30 a.m.
- Walkers Club meets Tuesdays & Thursdays at the Village Gym, 7:30 a.m.
- Pizza Party with Frank Marzano on May 16th
- Brat Fry June 30th
- Tyme Traveling Bus Trip June 28th
- German Heritage & Beer Tour August 16th
Click here for more information.